Good morning, all!
We finally have some apps to talk about . . .
You know I’m a proponent of CRM (contact relations management) no what industry or profession in which you find yourself. The app that I personally use is Contacts Journal CRM because it stores the data on my iOS device rather than relying on the Cloud. Normally, this app is $19.99. Today, it’s only $9.99. You save $10.00.
App Store Link (for iPhone) — https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contacts-journal-crm-professional/id327685977?mt=8
App Store Link (for iPad) — https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contacts-journal-crm-professional/id364880320?mt=8
Publisher Link — http://contactsjournal.com
inShort is one of those intriguing apps that I keep on my devices because it fills a rather unique need: diagramming processes. Normally, this app is $8.99. Today, it is only $3.99. You save $5.00.
App Store Link — https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inshort/id423213182?mt=8
Publisher Link — http://www.shortki.com/
Are you one of those who loves to paste Post-It® Notes everywhere? Well, Stickyboard 2 is an app for you. Normally, this app is $4.99. Today, it is FREE. You save $4.99.
App Store Link — https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stickyboard-2/id466102928?mt=8
Publisher Link — http://www.qrayon.com/home/stickyboard2/
Finally, Lit Software has released a marvelous document review app. Originally intended for use in the legal profession, DocReviewPad is an elegant, easy, and effective way to:
- Import and organize hundreds or thousands of pages
- Automatically assign custom Bates numbers to each page
- Mark your documents as Confidential, Privileged, Responsive, or Relevant
- Create and assign your own custom Issue Codes (e.g. Dr. Smith)
- Annotate your documents with highlights or pen marks, and add flags with notes
- Create custom Reports with the Bates range, number of pages, etc.
- Export production sets according to customized parameters
- Export to TrialPad (another Lit Software app)
DocReviewPad is priced at $89.99; higher than most of the apps we talk about here. But . . . you need to ask yourself if the value such an impressive app brings to your own workflow far exceeds what the publisher is charging? Many of you, I anticipate, will find this app becomes a necessary part of your workflow.
Publisher Link — http://www.litsoftware.com/docreviewpad/
That’s all for now. Here’s to your continued iOS success! – Scott